Sunday, April 5, 2015

INTRODUCTION

Dear All,
Since I was young, I have been fascinated with the Astrology for I like to know someone else’s future and myself. Then I started to learn traditional Burmese Astrology (Maha Boat) from my father and from Abbot when I ordained as a novice. When I became a university student, I had chance to learn Western Astrology, Palmistry, Chinese Astrology and Vedic Astrology. When I came to America, I continued to learn Japanese Astrology (Feng Shui Astrology), Tarot, Numerology and blood types as well. After I learned those 7 ways of meta-physics, I did research on many people. I found out that each meta physics subject has some good points to predict someone’s future but I was shocked to learn that there were lots of conflict and confusion by using combination of 9 meta physics.  Finally, I found out the best way to use combination astrology is numerology; tarot and western astrology must be avoided.
Here, in my blog, I post each meta physics. They are;
(1)  Burmese Astrology (Mahaboat)
(2)  India Astrology (Veda)
(3)  Western Astrology
(4)  Chinese Astrology
(5)  Tarot
(6)  Numerology
(7)  Palmistry

You can read for yourself. Those predictions are basic generalization. It is free and fun. If you have questions or you need to know what is your day of birth, your birth location (Latitudes and Longitudes), time zone, your ascendant etc…etc…you can email me at Williams.saw@gmail.com.
With Best
Williams Saw

No comments: